[Mb-hair] bridgeport

Mark Bailey markalanbailey at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 16:27:40 PDT 2005

Hi!!! As a cast member of the recent HAIR at the Downtown Cabaret Theater in
Bridgeport, I just wanted to send out a large heart-felt thank you to all of
those who came and saw us in our final weekend. It was so wonderful getting
to meet and talk with you all, however briefly between our shows that
evening. It was also lovely to see the passion you all have for this piece
of art, and each other. Take care, and thanks again for supporting us!
-Mark-