[Mb-hair] Reunion

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 15:04:00 PDT 2005

Hi Robin, and all.

Yes - everyone should send me contact information for any Hair alumni that
they have contact info for!

We have contact information for just under 300 first run cast members here
at the Archives (which includes the info you sent me, Robin. Thanks!). A few
are in Europe, so we can assume that they won't make the treck (although
Vincent - it would be astoundingly great if you could come!), but that still
leaves almost 300 who will be invited. We will ask that everyone pass the
info on and also send us contact information for any alumni that they have.
I hope to send the initial save-the-date memo out to all by email and snail
mail in the near future.

We will keep you all posted as it progresses!
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html