[Mb-hair] new member/Bridgeport show

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Wed May 25 11:15:53 PDT 2005

Hi Debbie... Hi Meredith...

I feel the same, we did not get enough time (although there was plenty of it)  to chat with each other there was so much love and sharing going around.

Welcome Meredith I was at the other end of the table... And Debbie we DID at least get to introduce ourselves to each other but Hello again and see you next time... :-)

This is too all of those I missed giving a hug and saying hello to, hopefully next time we will meet. There truly was a lot of love in the room and no one (at least I did not) wanted to interrupt an intense conversation already going on.. except Sherwin with his camera,... ha ha ha... :-)

peace,
barbara