[Mb-hair] Murphy's Law Bridgeport CT

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 06:31:25 PDT 2005

Thank you so much Sherwin, for taking those photos, and for getting them up
online so quickly. They were a joy to see!

For those who were asking who was who here is a cheat sheet with some brief
descriptions of everyone to help you identify them. Assuming we all know who
the handsome tall guy in the red satin Hair jacket is…:-)

Barbara Siomos – purple shirt, sometimes green vest, blondish/reddish
shoulder length hair.
Sibley Smith – dark hair, dark jacket with badges on it, red poppy in lapel.
Leo Lunser – long graying hair, “Don’t Worry Be Groovy" T-Shirt, plaid over
shirt
Judy (Leo’s old lady) long white hair, glasses, red sweater.
Bill Swiggard – graying hair, white shirt.
Debbie Andrews – brown hair, white shirt, green scarf, sometimes a denim
jacket
Mike Blaxill (Debbie’s husband) – dark gray shirt, denim jacket, glasses,
long brown hair.
Natalie Mosco – dark brown shoulder length hair, white sleeveless shirt,
sometimes denim jacket.
Sally Shafer – dark shoulder length hair, blue/green/white dress
Michael Arian – Long dark graying hair, glasses, back T-shirt, orange over
shirt.
Jeff Lunger – blue shirt, clear framed glasses, brown hair
Billy (Jeff’s partner) black cap, black glasses, black jacket, blue shirt
and eyes.
Dale Soules – long straight hair, burgundy jacket, white shirt, sometimes
glasses
Sherwin Ross – curly hair, denim jacket, black shirt
Robert Camuto – brown hair, beard, and mustache, glasses, olive green shirt
with collar, beige jacket
Nina Machlin Dayton – Beige sleeveless shirt, gold/green scarf, long brown
hair, glasses.
Annie Dayton (Nina’s daughter) long brown hair, glasses, lavender tunic
shirt.
Trevor Dayton (Nina’s husband) – gray hair, glasses, light gray shirt.
Ross MacLean – dark hair, white mustache, white T-shirt, green plaid over
shirt.
Meredith – Blonde hair, pink shirt
Eric (Meredith’s husband) – dark hair, beard, mustache, black glasses, gray
and black shirt
Ross Tatum (Laguardia HS teacher/director) – tan shirt, glasses on chain,
dark beard and Mustache
Kathy Tatum (Ross’ wife) short red hair, glasses, multi colored sweater.
Dawn Emmerman – Shoulder length brown hair, blue and white shirt
Mike Emmerman – baseball cap, dark beard and mustache, dark sweatshirt.

Jeff -  I cannot remember the name of your friend in the dark jacket with
the blue/black shirt, nor do I know MMeredith and Eric’s last name. I’m
sorry!

Hope this helps. If you need further info on who these folks are (especially
those who aren't list members, as their Hair connection may not be known to
you all) let me know.

It was a truly special night, and your photos capture a lot of the love and
happiness that filled the air there. Thanks so much Sherwin, and all the
others who took photos that we haven't seen yet, for recording it for us.

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html