[Mb-hair] HAiR Invasion

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun May 22 16:26:02 PDT 2005

is tioga joe a woman? im losing it
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Siomos" <barbarasiomos38 at msn.com>
To: <mb-hair at islandlists.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:02 PM
Subject: [Mb-hair] HAiR Invasion

We were very (HAiR) fortunate with the pub we found, it supposedly was the
only one within walking distance.  It was a slow night for them... but how
fortunate that we found such a place with a spare back room with plenty of
tables and space for all of us to sit and chat privately....It could not
have been better, it was as if we had our own private room made to order. I
am sure  IF  they had been busy (having been a waitress at one time) it
could have been a hassle for them... but it was not busy before we came and
so they were happy to see us.

Michael Butler in his beautiful red satin jacket and jeans with an American
Flag sewn vertically on one leg looked magnificent and someone had the great
idea to sit him in the middle of the table so we could share him. I got to
meet Debbie Andrews, Natalie Mosco, Dale Soules, Ross McLean (that is his
last name Michael), Sherwin (aka Ace), Sib Smith (aka Tioga Joe), Leo and
Judy, Nina, Trevor and their absolutely beautiful special daughter (she is
so special it is hard to find the right words), My very best friend Sally
Shafer who I had not seen in ??? years, I can only guess at 20. For the
second time I met Bill Swiggard, and he and Tioga Joe had quite a chat about
Bills Doctor work and Sibs Vietnam NJ War Assoc. work (I forget the proper
title Sib, sorry), then Michael B. joined in with Bill and Sib and off they
went into deep conversation which from their faces, was plain to see they
were totally immersed and enjoying themselves.

That was one of the great things about this event, everyone more or less has
gone their separate ways over the years, yet came together last night as if
we were never apart.... Much L-O-V-E was in the room and plenty of hugs and
kisses.

I am sure I forgot some things but someone else will be able to chip in with
more news.   :-))>

peace,
barbara