[Mb-hair] Bridgeport HAIR

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sun May 22 15:11:58 PDT 2005

Nina said it all. A great evening. The show was good. One of the better
versions of HAIR in my thousands. I particularly loved their Jeannie even
though the baby must have had a tough time.
Everyone at the theatre, particularly Donna could not have been nicer.
Of course the high point was the Irish pub we invaded after the show.
A Hairite invasion. A lot laughs some good talk and just great to be
together.
As we all know there is something special when we get together.
Now we can get ready for the next party.
Peace and Love,
Michael