[Mb-hair] Bridgeport

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 20 18:14:33 PDT 2005

Hello Tribe,

Something has come up here in Atlanta at the last minute and I will not be able to make it to Bridgeport or anywhere else for sometime. Big Big troubles here.
I will be there in spirit, all that are going enjoy everything, tell the cast hello for me. Will be talking to all of you later. I was really counting on this show sense I have something very special to share and show all of you, this will have to wait until another time.

Much Peace, Love, & Blessings ~~Charles~~