[Mb-hair] Re:Water Effects

gia vanna rose rosesunocean at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 20 10:12:39 PDT 2005

Mr. Butler,
I have been here in the UK now for a few days and had
the chance to read some of the posts on your sight . I
found the one on dehydration to be very helpful.
I when on Location find that I do not drink Enough
Water .
This was such a great Eye Opener and I will pass this
information on to my friends Tomorrow when I go back
to work.  Yes, we are working on Saturday at a Park in
London if the sun comes out ,
I know you are getting ready for a long weekend of
seeing and meeting lots of people from far and wide .
That must be exciting in its self .
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to hear more about
it from all of you on your return .

I wish you Love and Peace,
Giarose