[Mb-hair] Re- Hello from UK!

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Fri May 20 04:11:29 PDT 2005

Hello, Gia!

Great to hear your comments that the people of London are having a Groovy Retro-Revolution! I occasionally watch runway shows on "The Style Network" and I haven't yet seen much 60's fashion although I have enjoyed several designers who are not afraid to make peace statements in their collections.

Looking forward to your posting fashion shot posts of this new trend.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and joy!

John