[Mb-hair] RE: Jabberwocky

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 16:09:53 PDT 2005

Thanks to Martin's post I remembered a neat little trick I used to use, and
it allowed me to find over 1700 cached posts to the old jabberwocky list in,
as Martin said, Google's cache. Go to google and search on:
"site:archive.jabberwocky.com" but without the quotation marks (and don't
use "MB-Hair", as that list wasn't called that). When the results turn up
instead of clicking on the title as you usually would in google, click, as
Martin suggests, on "cached" under each result.

You can modify this by adding a word before typing in
site:archive.jabberwocky.com, so it would read, for instance "Tioga
site:archive.jabberwocky.com" which returned 167 results.

It is not as convenient as having the archived posts arranged in
chronological order, but it is far better than nothing! Thanks Martin for
your suggestions.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html