[Mb-hair] Tioga Joe

Sibley Smith sjsmith at njvvmf.org
Thu May 19 14:48:19 PDT 2005

Thank you, Little Birdie Nina.

Speaking of three-five-zero-zero and crying, ... well, ... avert your eyes from me during that number.  Yeah, it means alot to me on many levels.

'Nuff said,

tioga joe

=======

Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:40:50 +0000
From: "Little Birdie" <lbirdie at hotmail.com>

I am afraid that the online archives of the old jabberwocky Hair list are
gone, and have been for some time. A tremendous loss. I have written to
David Shaw several times, hoping to get a copy of the files, as he had at
one time suggested would be possible, but I have never gotten a response
from him. Very sad.

Luckily Tiogas 3-5-0-0 post is online in the Archives web site at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/articles/MiscellaneousArticles/3-5-0-0.html

I captured a few more of Tioga's posts before it all disappeared, but when I
think of the wealth of information and experience lost when David took the
archived posts down I could just cry.
Nina