[Mb-hair] Tioga Joe

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 17:40:50 PDT 2005

I am afraid that the online archives of the old jabberwocky Hair list are
gone, and have been for some time. A tremendous loss. I have written to
David Shaw several times, hoping to get a copy of the files, as he had at
one time suggested would be possible, but I have never gotten a response
from him. Very sad.

Luckily Tiogas 3-5-0-0 post is online in the Archives web site at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/articles/MiscellaneousArticles/3-5-0-0.html

I captured a few more of Tioga's posts before it all disappeared, but when I
think of the wealth of information and experience lost when David took the
archived posts down I could just cry.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html