[Mb-hair] Speaking of Bridgeport

Sibley Smith sjsmith at njvvmf.org
Tue May 17 11:11:24 PDT 2005

Hi Michael,

Yeah, rumors from the WH (such as, say, about WMDs) don't necessarily have that good of a track record.  Fortunately, though, this current rumor (about TJ) comes from a more reliable source -- smoke signals.  You know, I just might have to join Tioga in this venture to HAIR at DCT in CT.

Peace,

Sib

Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 15:25:03 -0700
From: Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com>

Hope that information does not come from the White House. M