[Mb-hair] List

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 10 20:57:49 PDT 2005

Hello GiaRose,

I am Charles Preston one of the original designers and Broadway cast members
with HAiR You are not intruding on anything, we would love to have your
company on this site. We just talk to each other an keep in touch with what
is going on with HAiR and other theatrical adventures.We have a lot of fun
and if you would like to join us feel free to sign up with us. Michael
Butler sent you a link to sign up with us if you would like to.

Do you have interest HAiR?

Peace, Love, Grace, & Blessings ~~Charles~~