[Mb-hair] hello

gia vanna rose rosesunocean at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 10 18:42:55 PDT 2005

Richard,
Yes, London can be a bit cold and depressing at
times.I Love Paris .
I would live there as well but I spend most of my time
in Ca and London,Germany. I model for a living and I
have to travel way too much.  I  met a few of the
people in London that were doing or talking about
doing Hair in London.
I am very interested in what is happening with the
production here in the states and I have been
following it for the last 5 years . NY, a bit rough at
times but you have to know where to go and not to go
if you know what I mean . I am doing a shoot in the
next few days here in LA very retro clothing so ,I
listen to the music and it inspires me !
GiaRose