[Mb-hair] Re: Sad Anniversary

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Thu May 5 15:49:26 PDT 2005

Thanks for reminding us of this date Doris. Personally it's a day I'll never
forget. I was hanging in Ohio at the time and heading down to the local park
where all the freaks used to hang out. Suddenly a car pulled over to the
side of the road and a brother jumped out & dashed over to me and simply
said, "They got one of us today!" He briefly explained what went down and
then took off. With tears in my eyes I headed to join my compadres in prayer
& meditation.

PEACE,
Leo

 From: "Doris J. Brook" <djbrook at hevanet.com>
 Subject: [Mb-hair] A Sad Anniversary

 35 years ago today the National Guard gunned down and killed 4 students at
Kent State.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

 That one timeless photo still reaches out with the most eloquent,
heartbreaking power.>
 Praying for peace,
Doris