[Mb-hair] A Sad Anniversary

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu May 5 08:46:20 PDT 2005

How I recall being summoned to the Nixon White House by Ms. Lincoln and
Leonard Garment. The President wanted an opinion. It was quite an interview.
At that time I was even more convinced that we were going to have another
Civil War.
Michael
-- "Anyone who is willing to listen deserves to be listened to. If they are
unwilling to open their mind to persuasion, then they forfeit the claim on
the audience of others." Kingman Brewster, 1968