[Mb-hair] Hair in Insane Diego

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:35:53 PST 2005

Hi Jonathon,

I can't wait til' April 9th.  Thank you for emailing our brothers and
sisters and putting it out there!!!!

Hope as many of you can come as possible. As Barbara said it's bringing US
back together for some incredible memories, Love, and Lot's and Lot's of
Sunshine! Ahhhhhh Michael B.  Sorry you can't make it.  I am really looking
forward to seeing you again.

Jonathon I'll be looking forward to hearing from you this week-end about
"the haps" on the show.

Love and Peace All Around!

                                           Elizabeth