[Mb-hair] Visceral connections

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 14:01:05 PST 2005

I am talking less philosphically
( spelling aside )
the 60s unfortunately like the 70s eg disco has been somewhat trashed
undeservedly due to historical currents
conservative etc

so there is something to work against etc

i just love love love the show
and i want to do another major production
and am wading through the landmines
lol
all love to all of you

richard haase
in projectland

being a member of the tribe is all i wanted to be from the time i was 10 and
consider being a member of this group one of the greatest and most heart
felt honors of my life
no shit word

richard haase
youngest of the old f____s