[Mb-hair] Visceral connections

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 11:39:07 PST 2005

i couldnt agree more that hair is extremely relevant
i was just wondering if the people today born in 1970 and thereafter can
have that intense visceral connection with the time
that those of us who lived through it did
i cannot tell you or express in words the power
that the events of the late 1960s had on the mind of a 10 - 11 year old boy
( eg thats when adult consciousnessness forms ) particularly one with a
tendancy to flip authority the finger

lol

by the way if one does HAIR today

the lead in for colored spade should be

" GENERAL POWELL DO YOU HAVE A COMMENT SIR? "