[Mb-hair] Visceral connections

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 11:35:34 PST 2005

two different things
the revival on bdwy was qualitively beautiful i thought
albeit as i have always contested needed minor updating
but i thought it was a function of the show clashing with the then late 70s
ethos of the time
not any fault on the part of the production
which i thought was wonderful

again as you know sir
even the finest people come up with unfeasible projects
most of the time
foreman is a wonderful director
but not for Hair or he wasnt then etc
the script was terrible
and treat williams was no jerry ragni
a rock star like david lee roth etc might have been better

i too agree that the next production will make the same mistakes