[Mb-hair] Re: Digest form

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 09:03:21 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/29/2005 8:41:55 AM Central Standard Time,
mb-hair-request at islandlists.com writes:

> I switched your subscription to digest format - there was no record of your
>
> subscribing in digest in the admin pages, so I'm glad I checked. You should
> start receiving the list in the new format right away. I have never been
> able to get clear on exactly how many times a day the digest come - one or
> two perhaps, depending on the volume of posts? - but, as Michael says it
> will greatly reduce the number of emails in your inbox.

Thanks Nina! You're awesome.....

actually, I got an email back when I tried to subscribe saying I was already
subscribed and if I wasn't me who had tried to resubscribe a "bad person"
(exact words) may be trying to get at the list's addresses....

-Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)