[Mb-hair] Cucucuevez HAiR

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Mon Mar 28 09:17:16 PST 2005

Always nice, John and Hebe, to be with you. Also your observations about the
theatrical aspects are always interesting.
Peace and Love,
Michael
-- Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government
owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To
destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between
corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship
of the day. - Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906