[Mb-hair] Digest?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 04:25:49 PST 2005

Hi Amy,

I switched your subscription to digest format - there was no record of your
subscribing in digest in the admin pages, so I'm glad I checked. You should
start receiving the list in the new format right away. I have never been
able to get clear on exactly how many times a day the digest come - one or
two perhaps, depending on the volume of posts? - but, as Michael says it
will greatly reduce the number of emails in your inbox.

And  belated Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives