[Mb-hair] tribe member remembers

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sat Mar 26 20:41:27 PST 2005

Hi Debbie Welcome!!!!

I am Barbara and used to work in the International HAiR office in NYC... By the way I used to live on W. 88th St. for about 10 years... great neighborhood.

Also am planning to hook up and see the show in Bridgeport, Conn. Nina and some of the group are also going May 21st so I am planning to hook up and see them then... (You did not know this yet Nina) Leo, Judy and Michael Arian (I hope) also will be going then so should be a nice turnout and reunion... I have never met Nina "Live and in Person" :-) only on line so it will really be a treat....

I hope to see you soon... W-E-L-C-O-M-E

peace,
barbara

PS: The web site address for Theatre in Bridgeport is:

http://www.dtcab.com/