[Mb-hair] tribe member remembers

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 26 17:43:23 PST 2005

Hi Debbie,

I am Charles from the Broadway Production from 1968 thur 1970. I was a tribe
cast member and a worldwide designer for part of these amazing productions.
I have never left the show an I too will be with these amazing productions
until I leave this planet, which will not be for some years to come.

Welcome: Life is so good;

Peace, Love, Grace & Blessings
Happy Easter
Charles