[Mb-hair] tribe member remembers

Andrews/Blaxill songsters at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 15:57:08 PST 2005

Hello Fellow Tribe,

I found the Hair Archives & saw all these cool pictures of old
friends & emailed & found Nina & she told me about this site -  I
want to say Hi to everybody -  Debbie Andrews, here, I did the show
in Detroit, then the Jupiter tour, Wash DC and Broadway ('71)  Crissy
-

I was reading some of the posts and cracking up about what Woof did
or didn't say before he sang "Sodomy" I thought there's only a
handful of people who would be interested in that and I'm definitely
one of them!  It's definitely cool to be talking to you guys - we
share some of the same hard-wiring in terms of lyrics & dialogue.

I'm in NYC on the upper west side - is anyone in NYC?  All these
memories are coming up - I think I did the NYC show with Robin
McNamara  as Claude as well as Bill Swiggert ( Hi, Bill)  Sorry if
I'm wrong - didn't Robin have a hit song on the radio? I always felt
surrounded by just the most amazing talent!!

I also loved the post about doing Hair again with original tribes -
so true about the passion & truth & holy goofines of old hippies -
we're too young for senior citizen homes - i think the setting could
be in the park  like alot of the show- anyway I'm determined to be in
an Aquarius circle once more before I leave the planet -

Hope you are all well I'm up for all reunions musical or otherwise -
hey, does anyone remember the concert we did for McGovern in Wash DC
in '72?  Kurt Vonnegut was there...  I could go on..
Much peace & love to all of you we share an amazing thing.

BIG  KISS
Debbie Andrews