[Mb-hair] Hi Sharmagne!

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:51:21 PST 2005

Hi Sharmagne!!  It's so nice to meet you!  I know of you from Beverly.  I
understand that you Joined  the SF tribe after my departure. I remember the
Alcatraz trip from Sonny Moreno { do you   remember Sonny?)  but I wasn't
there, I had already left cuz I was pregnant.  And I can remember at our
rehearsals (I didn"t know I was pregnant yet} wishing that I had worn
football gear. When I found out I was pregnant I asked Jolie if she wanted
to give up her job as Chrissy but she said no.
Oh well I tried! haha. Hope you had a wonderful time in Canada!!!!

Love,

Elizabeth