[Mb-hair] Hair at UCSD

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:15:45 PST 2005

Hi Bev!!!! What a great idea!! I would love to meet Johnathon in San Siego.
Hey Johnathan, did you see in the Reader pg. 112 that UCSD is performing
Hair on the 7th,8th,9th?  I'm planning to go with my son Jeremy on the 9th
which is a Saturday.  That is about 2 weeks away.  Hopfully we can get
together if you are interested in going.  Wow, wouldnt that be something to
meet one of my Hair brothers at Hair!!!! {Big, Big Smile!!!!}  If you live
in North San Diego, I am about 2 minutes away from you.  I'm a P.B. girl.
By the way everyone, if you happen to be in L.A. any time soon you need to
go see Bev at her show "Menapause the musical".  It is Hilarious and Beverly
is fabulous!!
Guys, there are alot of men in the audience.  I think by my observation they
may have enjoyed it more than us girls! Have a beautiful day all!!!
                                                               Love and
Peace Always
                                                               Elizabeth