[Mb-hair] Look at the Moon

Robert Camuto rpc06512 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 14:02:37 PST 2005

Woof also says "look at the moon" 3 times in the second act as the introduction to Good Morning Starshine.

Jonathon Johnson <goodhairdays at yahoo.com> wrote:That is correct. Many things were changed in the original companies depending on what city the show was in. For instance, instead of " no, he's from Flushing, in Seattle we changed it to, "no, he's from Tacoma." We found the audiences didn't know where Flushing was, so the line got no reaction. They could however relate to Tacoma. The road companies got real creative ;).

Peace and blessings ~ Jonathon

richard haase <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
but nina it gets more complicated than that
there are other editions formal and informal in between
plus if you were working with jimmy and jerry and galt
as i was and some of the other prominent companies were
they would rewrite the show and make changes etc
during production