[Mb-hair] Look at the Moon

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:59:08 PST 2005

OK, the Off-Broadway script has that line as I described it in my last post.
The Broadway script (as well as the 1995 TAMS script, and Jim's rewrites as
of 2001) has that line as follows:

Woof sings Sodomy, and then introduces himself to the audience, and says "I
grow things." He then goes through his seeds (given to him by a Tribe
member) and lists them "I've got sunflower seeds. and  beets, and
corn...that's what the Indians are all about...and sweet peas, and
moonvines...Look at the moon, look at the moon, look at the moon...." The
Tribe echos that line, Berger moon the audience and, showing his ass to his
teddy bear says "Teddy look...look at the moon look at the moon...look"

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html