[Mb-hair] Query about PBS show "Broadway: the American Musical"

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 04:59:29 PST 2005

yes it is
just after donna and then berger says

transcendental meditation on the ocean of reality.....is lovvvve

( then shortly berger and the hippies go through a list of what they love )

the poppies the sun ....... the moooon

and woof notices the real moon and says

look at the moon.........

( ready to direct my next company of HAIR )

rICHARD IN PROJECTLAND