[Mb-hair] Lights

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 23 16:21:02 PST 2005

Hi Sherwin,
I need some help on some things maybe you know how to go about making it work.Wondering how do we go about copy rights on the Jackets and lights that I make, I do not want some company coming along and start making them with out my knowing. It is bad enough that they take the lights that I came up with in the 60's.  And there is nothing I can do about it. You know there is a movie out that has two people on horses riding with electric clothes, the lights do not blink but there on them, that came from us or me my light jackets and we get nothing for it. crabapples

Peace, Love, Grace and Blessings

Charles