[Mb-hair] "Broadway: the American Musical"

Robert Camuto rpc06512 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 16:50:42 PST 2005

I threw my DVD on after reading your letter and this is what I recognized. There are clips of the London tribe singing Aquarius at some sort of outdoor venue. There are clips of the Original Broadway production from The Ed Sullivan Show and the 1969 Tony Awards.  There are also some clips from the TV commercial which was filmed at Studio 54 for the Broadway revival in 1978.

Martin Eayrs <martin at eayrs.com> wrote:
Thanks Nina for replying. I saw in the archives a mail of yours (see
http://www.islandlists.com/pipermail/mb-hair/2004-September/000222.html)
which may jog your memory - also a reference to a Papp documentary.
Any news on that ?

Martin