[Mb-hair] Query about PBS show "Broadway: the American Musical"

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:58:20 PST 2005

Hi Martin,

I should know the answer to this one, but I cannot for the life of me
remember what clips they used for the show, which is silly, as I helped them
clear rights for the show. Oh well...

I think they used the SMother's Brothers show (which would be the original
LA cast), and maybe the Ed Sullivan (original BRoadway cast)? But there was
definitely more than i am remembering. I will try and screen the segment in
the next few days and let you know.

Welcome to the list!

Nina
The Hair Archives