[Mb-hair] Please Stop Sending Large Files to the Entire List!

ace ace at aceross.com
Mon Mar 21 12:28:29 PST 2005

I apologize Doris

I love you and I am again sorry,

Sherwin

  _____

From: mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com
[mailto:mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com] On Behalf Of Doris J. Brook
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:58 AM
To: mb-hair
Subject: [Mb-hair] Please Stop Sending Large Files to the Entire List!

Please- Sherwin, Robin, whoever-
In consideration of those of us riding the dinosaur of dial-up connections,
there has been a lot of traffic lately on this list in photos, and it really
slows down/ties-up one's email inbox.  Admittedly, the photos can be of
interest to all on the list (and I did, personally, love the Ridgeback with
the fawn), but even as I write this, my sad computer is still downloading
the 3rd or 4th one today.  Since this particular volley arises from a
request from Robin to re-send pictures, perhaps it would be best to send
them privately to Robin, and not to the entire list.

Thank you so much (and sorry for the rant)

-Doris