[Mb-hair] Please Stop Sending Large Files to the Entire List!

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Mon Mar 21 12:21:20 PST 2005

Maybe if anyone IS interested in getting photos the sender (who has photos) can ask first who might be interested then sender can send indiviually in a group list NOT including the HAiR list.

I like getting the pictures but do understand those who do not have time to deal with them. So I suggest making a list of HAiR people as a group and send to them with out actually sending to the list as a whole.

peace,
barbara