[Mb-hair] A request from the Moderator

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:55:43 PST 2005

Hi all, About sending large files, such as photos, to the list -

Any post larger than 100K is automatically stopped by the filters and sent
to me for approval, before it gets sent out to the list. While I try to get
to things quickly, that delay makes it takes longer for a larger post to
come through to the list. So if you have sent a post with a large attachment
please give it some time before thinking it has gotten lost in transit and
sending it again. I try to tend to moderator issues several times a day -
more often when I am working on the computer - so please be patient!

Thanks and love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html