[Mb-hair] Santa Ana HAiR Togetherness

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 17:05:57 PST 2005

Hi Bev,

A good friend of ours recently went to see your show and said you were wonderful!

Of course, I already knew that ;).

Love ~ Jonathon

Beverly Bremers <bev at beverlybremers.com> wrote:

Cool jackets, Charles! I'm sorry I never had the pleasure of working with you. Also sorry I couldn't participate in your fabulous evening at the Magic Castle or "Hair" in Santa Ana. I'm still in "Menopause The Musical" In LA every night. Miss seeing you all!

Love, Beverly