[Mb-hair] Santa Ana HAiR Togetherness

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 15 21:45:03 PST 2005

Hi to all our fellow HAiR team,

This past weekend 3-11,12-05 has been a very memorable time. It is so good to meet all of you that were around, Love is in the air. I want to thank Michael for none of this would have been able to happen with out him, he is the man behind it all, what a Prince of a person he is. Also with out all of you (The HAiR Company) this would not have worked.
I do believe that this entire experience can happen all over again to help put all  the messages and feeling back to the people of the world. It is time, it is needed.

The group that put on the production in Santa Ana I want to congratulate for doing such an extremely good job with the production and there kindness after the show. What a loving group of folks.

I Love and Care for all of you so very much, you just don't know how much all of you do really mean to my sprit and soul this is truly a heavenly group.

My regular e-mail is cpreston1 at bellsouth.net.

Sherwin we will have to get together so I can show you some of my magic that you missed, that is a promise.

Peace, Grace, Love and Blessings
Charles