[Mb-hair] Fw: Google Image Result for http://www.snowwowl.com/images/chibitty/Mchibitty1.jpg

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sat Mar 12 14:48:41 PST 2005

If anyone has a soft spot for our Native People our LAST living Comanche Code Talker 83 years old, was just made a ward of the state and put into a nursing home in Tulsa. He has nothing, no possessions.

I just went on the internet and found so many pictures and things, printed them and am sending to him, Also I am framing a picture and sending for his wall or dresser.. Some of his pictures are so beautiful and proud. If you click on these two things I am sending one is a picture, one is an article to read. IF you want to know more, go to Google and put in his name Charles Chibitty OR Comanche Code Talker his name is everywhere so many pages, beautiful pictures and articles.

If your in Oklahoma stop by and say hello, or send him a card, gift or money.

Charles Chibitty
Maplewood Care Center, Rm #45
6202 E. 61st St.
Tulsa OK #74136-2119