[Mb-hair] Re: Santa Ana HAiR and Magic Castle

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 9 14:54:21 PST 2005

Hebe and I have made reservations for Saturday, 12 March, 2005 performance of HAiR in Santa Ana and are we are looking forward to seeing Michael, Bo, Dawn, and the other HAiR people there.

We also would love to be included in the guest list for the Magic Castle event on Friday, if this is possible.  We also would like to go for the dinner if space permits.  Do we need some sort of pre-registration/pre-payment, or can we take care of this at the restaurant?

Now I guess that I have to go and scare up some suitable attire (I'm afraid my 30+ year old suit must have shrunk or something).

Peace and love,

John