[Mb-hair] HAIR in Santa Ana

ace ace at aceross.com
Tue Mar 8 06:40:09 PST 2005

Great Sharmagne........

-----Original Message-----
From: mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com
[mailto:mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com] On Behalf Of Sharmagne
Leland-St.John
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:28 AM
To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
Subject: RE: [Mb-hair] HAIR in Santa Ana

Sherwin,
I just got an email from Dawn Jackson at Disney.  The set will be arriving
early Saturday morning  at the Biltmore Ballroom ( i suspect that means
Early (on Indian time)  I am not doing anything as elaborate as I had
thought..Mostly set dressing... I have harvested two large cartons of Cedar
from the trees around my home here in WA.  the old way, the way our
ancestors taught us, and I shall only need help in the morning and early
afternoon..  So please DO NOT give up your tickets!!!  Also I recommend you
bring your tickets and HAiR clothing to the Biltmore as it is 1/2 way to
Santa Ana.. You can just go from there.  and the night before we can go
together to the Magic Castle.  I arrive on the 9th return the 14th for my
March 17th performance here.

Sharmagne Leland-St. John-Sylbert
Editor-in-Chief
http://quillandparchment.com/