[Mb-hair] Hair in Bridgeport CT

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 09:36:20 PST 2005

Hi Nina....

It is only about 2 hours from where I live in PA to drive to Bridgeport so you know I am going... :-)

Also I am hoping Brenda (from HAiR office) can go once with me as I am planning to go more than once. She plans to come up from S.C. to see her daughter in NYC, although the dates in May are a bit close to end of show. I am hoping she can change the dates with her work time for vacation. It would do us both good to get together once again as we are best pals now and were in NYC also.

The show sounds great, if anyone else on the East coast is up for going let me know cause I plan to go in April and May...

peace,
barbara