[Mb-hair] HAIR in Santa Ana

ace ace at aceross.com
Fri Mar 4 12:02:53 PST 2005

Schucks no free food:) LOL... I would love to join you and your friends and
of course cover my fare. I have heard a lot about the Magic Castle and
understand it is a very special place and I am looking forward to this.

Charles, I have reserved two tickets for HAiR at Santa Ana. I may not go
because I made a prior commitment to help my friend design a stage that
evening. If I do not go I will offer you those tickets.

Please keep me in touch as to what time the invite is for.

Much Love,

Sherwin