[Mb-hair] HAIR in Santa Ana and my discussion space (Paul Korda)

rachel anderson raesing4u at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 13:24:58 PST 2005

hi michael!  i miss you and bo and dawn so much!  will you tell them i said hi?  i dont have their email anymore and dont know how to get a message to them.  i'd love to see you all...how are you?!  i sat at the piano the other night and sang through the entire hair soundtrack for hours, and i wished everybody was all together...
much, much love, rachel (krishna)

Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Bo, Dawn and I are going on Saturday 11th.
Michael

http://mail.yahoo.com