[Mb-hair] segregated is a state of mind

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:36:10 PDT 2005

Bless you Tioga Joe,

I found a center in the projects today and went to talk to their director.
so, i met about 5 African American singers from a local church..

which brings me to an issue that may only apply in the bible belt where I
live.

Most of the black actor/singers belong to pretty intense churches.
That equals an awesome choir and also a pretty dogmatic sense of
christianity.
pentacostal...Southern Baptist...
say no more.

I don't want to take out "emanci-mother-fuckin'-pator of the
slaves"...that's one of my favourite lines.  punches you in the gut and
makes you feel good about it.

advice?

Love,
the moral minority :)