[Mb-hair] A few things..... (off-topic, kinda)

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 12:56:32 PDT 2005

Ok, well I'm still not getting any digests or posts from the HAIR list.... I
think it is the AOL. I'm planning on switching my subscription to my yahoo
address. Nina, how do I do that again?

However, I'll switch in a few weeks because I'm going to Italy from Wed. 6/29
- Fri. 7/8  (yea!:) So I'll repond to anything after that time (although I
may have time to check on Wednesday morning).

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)