[Mb-hair] On topic versus Off Topic

William Swiggard swiggard at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 14:32:28 PDT 2005

Hey Nina -

Just to make my vote clear:  I vote for Living Room with a hefty dose of
HAIR-related discussion.

I totally agree with your analysis of why:  it's a place to find one
another - We Who Have Been Changed by HAIR - and to keep connected, and
also the world's Only Place to talk about all the topics pertaining to
HAIR - hopefully sharing insights gleaned from the thousands of
performances we as a group have taken part in, all over the world. And
all the years we have lived carrying the AIR flame in our hearts and
minds.  I also agree that the list would be more fun and more valuable
with a few more HAIR discussions. So let's get discussin'!

Peace, Love, Freedom, Happiness -

Bill