[Mb-hair] Famous Firsts

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:45:42 PDT 2005

Not six months at the Public, but roughly six months between first preview
at the Public Theater and opening on Broadway:

First preview at the Public Theater: October 17, 1967
Opening night at the Public: October 29 or 30, 1967 (probably the latter)
Closed at the Public: sometimes in December 1967
Cheetah Production: January 1968
Opened on BRoadway: April 29, 1968

Nina

The Hair Archives